12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Home & Everyday
Insure your leisure equipment and your jewellery
The leisure equipment and valuables insurance policy not only protects your leisure equipment, but also your jewels. There is no need to take out a specific insurance policy– all your objects are covered in case they are broken.
STRONG POINTS OF LEISURE EQUIPMENT INSURANCE
Why have an insurance policy that protects leisure material?
- Compensation in case objects are dropped or broken
- Compensation in case of theft inside or outside your home
- Automatic coverage of new acquisitions
INSURE YOUR LEISURE MATERIAL AND JEWELLERY
Which objects are protected by this insurance?
- Multimedia equipment: computers, tablets, cameras, flat screens, home cinema, etc.
- Leisure equipment: musical instruments, sporting equipment, etc.
- Jewellery and valuable objects
Why insure your jewellery?
Jewellery insurance reimburses you the financial loss caused by the damage or theft of a jewel. Objects of a certain value are not always fully reimbursed by third party liability housing and require additional cover.
You are replacing your television set? Buying a new watch? There is no need to complete the list of your valuable objects; they are automatically covered by insurance – without any extra fees.
Download the brochure House insurance reebou family