12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Home & Everyday
reebou family home insurance
reebou family is a complete home insurance policy that insures your home, its contents and your third party liability. What is more, in the case of a claim, our advisers help you to manage emergencies and procedures.
- New replacement for movable property less than 6 years old
- No excess – Foyer compensates you from the 1st euro!
- Your premium can be paid monthly
- Coverage of ecological installations (green energy guarantee)
- Content coverage based on the value that you declare
- Reimbursement based on the new reconstruction value in case of a disaster involving the building
- Fire, explosion, electrical damage
- Theft, vandalism (even outside) and malicious acts
- Water damage
- Storm, hail
- Breakage of windows, glass and mirrors
- Earthquakes and discharge from sewers
- Third party liability in private life
- Up to 20% discount on your 1st annual premium
- Up to 15% premium reduction if you have no claims depending on your contract
- Fire insurance offered free for houses under construction
- Discount on the theft cover for houses with alarm systems
- Up to 15% premium reduction for low-energy housing
A single call number 24/24: 437 43 43.
STRONG POINTS OF OUR MULTI-RISK HOUSING INSURANCE
Why choose reebou family home insurance?
8 ESSENTIAL GUARANTEES FOR YOUR HOME INSURANCE
What are the guarantees offered by our home insurance contract?
Whether you are an owner or a tenant, reebou family multi-risk home insurance protects you from the financial consequences of damage caused to your home. reebou family covers you in case of:
To remain properly protected, do not forget to regularly value the content of your house.
... AND FOR YOUR LOVED ONES
What is family third party liability?
If a member of your family or your domestic animals injures another person or damages anyone else's property, you are legally responsible and must compensate the victims. The family third party liability included in your fire insurance covers the cost of bodily injury and material damage caused to other persons.
What is the cost of home insurance?
The cost of a housing insurance contract depends on a series of individual factors, such as the type of building, the value of the contents and the extent of the additional cover. The housing insurance simulator lets you enter the main information to calculate the basic price of your insurance.
What discounts can I benefit from?