12 rue Léon Laval
Tel. : 437 437
Home & Everyday
Property insurance and rent protection
The renter insurance policy protects against all risks of damage to buildings that you own:
- Fire, explosions and electrical damage
- Storm, hail and natural dangers
- Water and frost damage to facilities
- Breakage of windows, glass and mirrors
- Theft, acts of vandalism and malicious acts
With reebou invest, Foyer offers you complete insurance that also covers you in case of unpaid rent.
STRONG POINTS OF PROPERTY INSURANCE
Why have a rental risk insurance policy?
- Coverage in case of unpaid rent
- Protection of your property against material damage
- Coverage of building improvements
- Insurance of ecological equipment
- Assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week on +352 437 43 43
UNPAID RENTAL COVERAGE
What protection is provided in case of payment default?
In case one of your tenants defaults on payment, reebou invest:
- guarantees your rent for 12 months, including charges
- pays the legal and extra-judicial fees related to non-payment, up to expulsion fees.
... AND FOR OTHERS
What is building owners' third party liability?
The building owners' third party liability insurance, included in reebou invest, protects you against damage caused to third parties:
- by buildings that you own;
- by the content that you lease;
- following minor work for maintenance, repair or conversion of your buildings.
Building legal protection insurance
reebou invest pays the legal and expert-appraisal fees, lawyers' fees and any bailiff's fees:
- in case of a dispute with a tenant
- in case of a dispute with a service provider.
What discounts can I benefit from?
- Discount according to the number of assets covered
- Monthly payment of premiums is possible