What to do in case of a claim related to the home?

In case of a claim related to the home, contact your Foyer agent who will help you to complete your claim declaration. He/she will also give you advice on the procedures to be undertaken.

You cannot contact your agent? Directly contact housing assistance on +352 437 43 124 (emergency number 24 hours a day and 7 days a week).


What we can do for you…

  • Immediate assistance available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
  • Organisation of emergency intervention (search for solutions, dispatching specialists on site,…)
  • Implementation of administrative actions for recovery
  • Professional advice from claims experts
  • Legal assistance


Declaration forms to download

Download your claim declaration online and send it by email to Foyer:

  • Property damage (fire, storm, water damage, theft,…)
  • Electrical damage
  • Luggage and theft with assault
  • Third party liability

Advice for completing your home claim declaration

Please complete your housing claim declaration as soon as possible and with the maximum details.

As far as possible, do not alter the damaged property. Any modification to property may hinder the assessment, the identification of the cause of damage and the valuation of your damages.

Where should a claim declaration be sent?

Once duly completed and signed by the parties, send your claim declaration to:

Foyer Assurances
reebou service
L-2986 Luxembourg

Do not forget to supplement your file with the necessary supporting documentation in case of water damage, fire or burglary.

Would you like information concerning the declaration of a claim? Ask your agent for advice